- International workshop "Multi-dimensional Modeling and Multi-Messenger observation from Core-Collapse Supernovae (4M-COCOS)" (October 21 - 24, 2019) was held at the Fukuoka University.
- New projet (Acceleration mechanism of magnetized jets associated with core-collapse of massive stars, PI: Dr. Jin Matsumoto) supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Research Activity Start-up (JSPS KAKENHI) started on 30th August 2019.
- Dr. Jin Matsumoto gave a talk (invited) at a domestic workshop, RIMS-iTHEMS joint WS on "Math of Jets", held in Kyoto.
- Dr. Jin Matsumoto gave a talk (invited) at an international workshop, Workshop to bring together experts on High Energy Astrophysics from Japan and Israel, held at Saitama in Japan.
- Prof. Kei Kotake gave a seminar (invited) at University of Rome in Italy on 20th May 2019.
- Prof. Kei Kotake gave a talk (invited) at an international workshop, SN neutrinos at the crossroads: astrophysics, oscillations, and detection, held in Italy.
- Prof. Kei Kotake gave a talk (invited) at an international conference, IAU Symposium 350 on Laboratory Astrophysics: from Observation to Interpretation, held in the UK.
- Dr. Jin Matsumoto (Univerisity of Leeds) has arrived to REISEP as a new postdoctoral researcher.
- Research Institute of Stellar Explosive Phenomena (REISEP) at Fukuoka University was launched on 1st April 2019.